For Immediate Release
CLICK HERE FOR PDF VERSION
RCS Logistics Announces New Hires in The Management Team
It is with great pleasure to officially welcome the following people to the RCS Team. These people were hand selected to assist the company to grow further in the International Airfreight and 3PL market. Together, these new members bring with them their extensive collective knowledge, an incredible list of credentials, and possess over 400 years of combined successful experience within the industry. We are confident that they all are tremendous assets and will make RCS become a more significant player above what has already accomplished.
• Tim Wong – Executive Director (Asia)
T) +852 91511115 | E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Wong joined the logistics industry more than three decades ago. He gradually built up his career from a sales person, trade lane manager, general sales manager and regional sales director for a global logistics company. He traveled more than 40 cities to work with the major importers in the States. After having a successful sales record for twenty years, he was posted to head the Indonesia and Singapore’s business unit of a global logistics company for nine years successfully. Tim has graduated from The University of Hong Kong major Chinese Language & Literature and recently had his EMBA from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
• Dean Tracy – Executive Vice President
T) (336)408-5791 | E) email@example.com
Dean Tracy has been in the international logistics business over 30 years most recently as the Managing Director of Global Integrated Services LLC an international consulting firm working with importers to enhance their supply chain performance and to help clients develop a robust, effective and efficient international supply chain. Prior to that Dean spent 16 ½ years with the 2nd largest home improvement retail organization taking it to the 4th largest importer in North America and the 15th largest in the world as the Director of International Transportation. Dean spent the first half of his career working for the industry’s largest and most effective ocean carrier transportation providers and their 3PL operations which included several tours of New York City and a 5-year tour of Hong Kong and China.
• Patrick Mullally – VP of the gulf region
T) (817)701-5256| E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick F. Mullally has been in the International Logistics industry for over 30 years. He has held positions with increasing levels of responsibility in Sales, Sales Management, and Operations in the areas of Ocean Transportation, Consolidation and Freight Management, and Air Freight. Most recently, he has been responsible for covering a broad range of National Accounts. He is a graduate of Siena College, Loudonville, NY, with a BS in Marketing and Management.
• Daria Kilkeary –VP Sales New York area
T) (201)988-1661 | E) email@example.com
Daria joins RCS Logistics as Vice President of Sales. She brings extensive sales experience and a demonstrated track record of developing and executing tailored solutions to optimize price and service goals of her clients most complex challenges. Daria has over 25 years of experience working with many leading multi-national retail and apparel brands selling and implementing international supply chain solutions. Her experience includes sales and customer management roles covering a host of solutions including Origin Management, Ocean, Air, Consolidation, De-consolidation and expedited services with a heavy emphasis on technology. Prior to joining RCS, she held senior customer facing roles with industry leaders including APL Logistics, and Maersk Logistics. Daria is a graduate of Bloomfield College with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Management.
• Jed Artz – VP of New England
T) (617)999-3545 | E) firstname.lastname@example.org
James E. Artz, better known to most as Jed, comes to RCS Logistics with over 20 years of progressive experience in international logistics and freight transportation. As a graduate of Fairfield University in CT, he immediately started working in the ocean carrier side right out of college. Jed started his career as a sales support rep and worked his way up to a General Sales Manager, working for many big companies such as OOCL, APL, and Hanjin just to name a few. He has a strong background in consultative and solution selling across industries with a focus on high-level retail customers. He also has a proven track record of building and managing strong teams dedicated to client relationships and delivering immediate and sustainable value.
• Joel Greenberg – VP West coast sales
T) (510) 816-3084 | E) email@example.com
Joel Greenberg is a recognized leader in the transportation and Supply Chain industry with over 35 years of experience working with clients to help them to develop and improve their operational and financial processes. He has worked for several of the leading domestic and international transportation and logistics companies in numerous operations and accounts facing roles in the United States and in Asia. His most recent role with APL Logistics was as Director of Global Accounts, prior roles as VP of Western Region Sales, Director of Refrigerated Sales, Director of the Westbound Trade and Pricing, Director of the Eastbound Trade and GM of New York. He has graduated from Pace University with a degree in Accounting and Finance and has attended Northwestern Universities Executive program as well as MIT and the University of Michigan Logistics programs.
• Brian Aldridge – Vice President South Atlantic
T) (407)744-4122 | E) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brian Aldridge is a 17-year industry veteran. His passion for logistics began at a young age, hailing from a family immersed in the maritime industry and spending his formative years growing up overseas. Brian comes to us from Expeditors International where he held the role of District Manager for the Central & North Florida region. He was responsible for transforming underperforming operations, optimizing processes and procedures, as well as driving sales teams to breakthrough results. Brian is a graduate of the US Merchant Marine Academy with a degree in Marine Transportation and is a Licensed Customs Broker.
• Paul F. Muller – VP Key Client Management
T) (215)588-0231 | E) email@example.com
• Paul F. Muller, over the course of his career, has held a number of senior management positions with notable Logistics Service Providers such as BDP International, Barthco International, and OHL. His responsibilities have included air and ocean transportation operations, global network strategy, marketing, and business development. Paul will be joining RCS as Vice President – Key Accounts. In this role, he will be responsible for leading the Key Account Manager team in the USA, which provides a vital link to sustaining and expanding our relationships with existing clients. He and his team will also work closely with Business Development to efficiently integrate new clients via the development and distribution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). He will be based at our new location outside Philadelphia, in Fort Washington PA USA.
• Paul A. Muller – IT Operations Manager (EDI)
T) (610)505-3221 | E) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paul A. Muller, after starting his career in air export operations, has held operational and IT management positions working with, supporting and enhancing the CargoWise application experience over the last 5 years. His responsibilities have included air transportation operations, EDI strategy and application support for a global logistics community. Paul joins RCS as the IT Operations Manager. In this role, he will be responsible for the continued onboarding, integration and support of the CW1 application at RCS. He will work closely with all business units to efficiently integrate IT solutions into the current RCS community and processes. He will be based at our new location outside Philadelphia, in Fort Washington PA USA.
• Frank Rodriguez – MIA Station Mgr.
T) (786)575-7008 | E) frank.Rodriguez@rcslogistics.com
• Frank Rodriguez comes to RCS Logistics with over 31 years of experience within the global logistics industry. His career began as a warehouse clerk and worked his way up to become the Director of Transportation with a very reputable logistics company. In 2010, he accepted a position as Air Product Manager with UTI, where he built a successful sales team and several LATAM agencies from the ground up. Following that, in 2013, He took the responsibility of building a Gateway department for GEODIS USA. As head of the gateway department, he managed all gateway functions, warehousing, and distribution thus, growing the operations nearly 400% within 5 years.
• Rich Kohn – VP Ocean Services
T) (973)897-3947 | E) email@example.com
• Rich Kohn comes to RCS Logistics with over 20 years of industry experience. Rich started his career as a trade analyst with Maersk. Over time, he has grown his already successful career up working for several reputable companies around the world. Companies such as Damco in Hong Kong, NYK in North America, and AP Moeller to name a few. He has tremendous success in developing and building NVO carrier programs, product development, and customer base and pricing.
• Jeff Evanoff – VP Mid-West Region
T) (704) 302-6556| E) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prior to joining RCS, Jeff has held executive level roles in international logistics at several large BCO’s, including most recently as Vice President of Import Logistics at Bob’s Discount Furniture, as well as Briggs & Stratton, Lumber Liquidators and Lowe’s Companies. Jeff has broad leadership and experience in Ocean, Origin Management, Consolidation, Air, Drayage and Domestic Transportation. He’s a graduate of the University of North Carolina-Charlotte and is currently working on his Masters in Supply Chain at the University of Wisconsin.
• Gary James Schlechter – VP of Mid-Atlantic
T) (215)588-4265 | E) email@example.com
• Gary James Schlechter comes to RCS as a regional sales professional with over 31 years of solid international experience. Prior to RCS, Gary was with BNSF as the business development manager for the Mid-Atlantic region. While with BNSF he single-handedly developed their global product from the ground up. Today, because of Gary through his strength and persistence, BNSF has become recognized as a leader in the Mid-Atlantic region. His strengths include new account development, office management, relationship and consultative sales, including strategic sales planning, by integrating priorities between corporate protocols, operational procedures, and the client’s needs. Once introduced to RCS, he knew the company has what it takes to become a bigger success and now calls RCS his home.
For questions, comments, and/or more information, please contact your RCS representative.